9/16/2007 5:44:00 PM
I went to the Apple store today to look at the new 3rd generation Nano and Touch Ipods. These Apple guys are freakin' amazing. The new Nano is tiny, but has a remarkably nice (but cramped) screen. At $149 for the 4gig model, it's so cheap I can't think of any serious competition. In contrast, the Touch has a much larger screen, WIFI, and some other nifty features, but at 399$ for the 16gig model, it's not for the faint of wallet. For now, I think I'll have to just be happy with my microscopically amazing Shuffle
, and first-generation Nano.
Jane and I had our first tango lesson last Tuesday. It was not as painful as I feared it would be (I suggested that Jane wear steel-toed dance shoes). That said, I must also note that I left the class newly confident that not only can I not dance, but my ability to walk is somewhat in question. We're going to miss session #2 since we're flying back to Maryland for Jason's wedding, but hopefully we can catch up in class #3.
- Jane and I liked Ratatouille.
- Superbad was overwhelmingly offensive, but hilarious.
- Cooper Mountain Reserve Pinot Noir is a fan-freakin-tastic wine.
- I shipped Fiddler 220.127.116.11 yesterday. Fingers crossed, but so far, no complaints. :-)
- Halo 3 goes on sale on 9/25.
- Clint comes up for PuzzleHunt on 10/5.